Ticket Ice is drop-in ice available to our skaters outside of their regular evening or weekend session ice. All skaters must register online via Amilia. There is no in-person registration.
NON-TFSC Members & Coaches:
If you are a non-TFSC member and are having trouble with registration, please contact the office at email@example.com.
If you are a non-TFSC coach, please ensure you obtain permission to coach during our Ticket Ice times by contacting our TFSC Co-Directors, Katerina Papafotiou & Jonathan Mills at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TICKET ICE ETTIQUETTE
It is expected that all users of Ticket ice understand and will adhere to TFSC’s Ticket Ice Etiquette policies. Any TFSC coach, administrative staff, or board member reserve the right to ask skaters or coaches to leave the ice for failure to adhere to TFSC’s Ticket Ice Etiquette policies. Repeated offenses will result in a loss of Ticket Ice usage privileges, up to and including termination of your TFSC membership.
- All Ticket Ice users (coaches and skaters) must be a member in good standing with Skate Canada. Any TFSC coach, administrative staff, or board member is permitted to request proof of registration with Skate Canada.
- Only Skate Canada certified coaches are to be teaching skaters. Parents are prohibited from coaching rink-side or the bleachers.
- Skater’s whose music is playing have right of way. Skaters are allowed a maximum of 2 run-throughs per session to make ice usage fair.
- Absolutely no kicking of the boards or the ice. Excessive yelling or swearing will not be tolerated.
- Coaches are not permitted to teach in the middle of the ice if the session is very busy.
- Skaters are to practice spins in the middle of the ice with jumps on the ends.
- For safety reasons, CanSkate, Talent ID or STAR 1 skaters must be taught by the boards and must be in a lesson the entire time they are on the ice.
The goal is to create a positive and hardworking training environment for all athletes. Respect to all coaches, skaters, administrative staff, and board members is demanded.
Questions or concerns can be sent to the office at email@example.com